You pick up your mobile phone and start Google Play Store to download a new application and it force closes before you get the chance to download. If you are having some problem with your Play Store like Play Store force closing or giving an error when downloading, installing, or purchasing apps, here’s an easy method to fix Google Play Store Error and make it work again.
Some Google Play Store Error Messages you might get are:
- Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped.
- Google Play Store Error Processing Purchase DF-BPA-13
- Error 921 [DF-BPA-13]
Main Steps: How to Fix Google Play Store Error
- Step 1: Go to Settings
- Step 2: Open “Application manager” or “Apps”. Open all applications or manage applications. This could vary according to the type of Android mobile you are using.
- Step 3: You will see tabs like Downloaded, SD Card, Running, All. Click the “ALL” tab. Scroll down and find “Google Play Store”.
- Step 4: Open “Google Play Store”and click “Clear Data”, “Clear Cache” and “Force Stop”.
- Step 5: Reboot your mobile.
- Step 6: Open Google Play Store and you will see Google Play Store terms of service pop-up window. Accept the TOS. Now your Google Play Store should work perfectly.
If you are still getting some error then try the following:
- Step 7: Go to Settings. Open Accounts and Sync and disable it.
If above steps fail then do the following:
- Step 8: Open Settings. Click on Accounts & Sync. Select your “Google account” and remove it. Now add a new Google account and check whether it is working
Watch a video on Fixing Google Play Store Error